Digital Activism Uses the Internet, Email, and Social Media to Launch Social Change.
- Learn How to use social media to build a movement here.
- Launch an Email Campaign today using this Editable Email Action Alert Template.
- To Learn How to write power-packed emails and launch amazing digital campaigns, keep reading below.
Elevate your Email
Optimize for Mobile
Over half of all emails are opened on cell phones. 75% of users scan content they read online instead of reading word for word. To maximize the reach of email sent, create messages that are mobile optimized and easy to scan.
- Use plenty of white space
- Create sections & subheadings
- Use large, easy-to-read text
- Create concise content and use short sentences
- Highlight keywords & sentences in bold
- Provide lists or bullet points
- Use large, clear images
- Use visible, mobile-friendly call-to-action buttons
Building Stellar Digital Campaigns
The tools used by digital activists are vast, and constantly changing as technology evolves. A few basics are listed below. To become an expert digital campaigner use this in depth Info-Activism How-To Guide
When used consistently, micro-blogging sites like Twitter are effective ways to help spread awareness of an issue or an activist event. Learn more about creating memorable hashtags here
SurveyMonkey has a free plan that is limited in scope, but adequate for a basic yet professional-looking online survey.
Digital Advocacy Umbrella Sites