Why Reinvent the Wheel? Use these Letter Templates Today!
Letters for Municipal Leaders
5. A Letter asking the liability & insurance questions every local government should consider before agreeing to install 5G. Download a Word Version here.
6. A Letter encouraging your local government to follow the lead of Pitt Meadows, BC and take a proactive and protective stance on the 5G build-out. Download an editable Microsoft Word Version of the letter to send to local official here.
7. Letter to send in the Event Microcells are installed near you ~ PDF and as an editable Word Doc.
Letters to Provincial & Federal Governments
Use this Tool to find your elected representatives.
Letters for All Leaders
This 1-page editable Word Document (plus a short list of resources) was written by Last Tree Law. It is on Letterhead which adds to its credibility. It may be printed, signed, dated and sent by post (most effective) or copied into the body of an email.
Letters to the Editor
2. For a 158 word ready-to-use letter to the editor, click here..
Letters to Neighbours
1. Download and share this letter with your neighbours if microcells have not yet been placed in your neighborhood.
2. Download and share this letter if microcells have already been installed.
A Letter to Environmental Groups
Build Alliances. Sharing this letter with organizations that care about the health of our planet will help them understand the ecological and climate change implications of wireless tech and 5G. This editable word doc may be embedded in the body of an email.
A Letter to Share with IBEW and Other Unions on the front lines
As microcells are placed on utility poles across the nation, electrical technicians and lineworkers are dangerously exposed to high levels of microwave radiation. This editable letter in Microsoft Word highlights the hazards microcells & 5G pose to utility lineworkers. Share it with union reps and for those who work on the front line in telecommunications and utilities to build awareness and help them protect workers’ health.