Related Content on this Site:
Dr Martin Pall: The Mechanism of Harm
Why are we told wireless radiation is nothing to worry about?
Read Canada’s Safety Code 6: An Antiquated Guideline in the WellBeing section of the Primer found here.
Documents to Read or Download:
1. 5G Wireless Technology: Millimeter Wave Health Effects, Joel Moskowitz Ph.D. | Director Center for Family and Community Health School of Public Health University of California, Berkeley, Feb. 22, 2019.
” With the deployment of fifth generation wireless infrastructure (aka 5G), much of the nation will be exposed to mm Waves for the first time on a continuous basis…. Unfortunately, few studies have examined prolonged exposure to low-intensity mmWaves, and no research that I am aware of, has focused on exposure to mmWaves combined with other radiofrequency radiation.”
78 Studies Showing Health Effects from Cell Tower Radio Frequency Radiation. Microcells are small cell towers and with the onset of 5G, more and more of them are being placed in close proximity to where we live, work, study, heal and play.
3. Compelling Evidence for Eight Distinct Types of Great Harm Caused by Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Exposures and the Mechanism that Causes Them, Martin L. Pall Martin L. Pall Ph.D. Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences| May 17th, 2018
This paper is a summary of the eight pathophysiological effects caused by non-thermal microwave frequency EMF exposures and a review of the scientific literature that provides a substantial body of evidence on the existence of each effect.
4. Compilation of Wireless Science Studies
Grassroots Environmental Education has put together a very useful PDF compilation of studies showing adverse health effects from wireless radiation. The studies are organized by effects.
5. European Parliamentary Briefing – Effects of 5G Wireless Communication on Human Health
This February 2020 document by the European Parliamentary Research Service warns that “Research to date has not addressed the constant exposure that 5G would introduce… Accordingly, a section of the scientific community considers that more research on the potential negative biological effects of electromagnetic fields (EMF) and 5G is needed, notably on the incidence of some serious human diseases.”
6. Expert report Christopher J Portier Murray v Motorola 3-1-2021
This expert report for plaintiffs in the lawsuit Murray v. Motorola, was prepared in March 2021 by Dr. Christopher Portier, former director of the National Center for Environmental Health at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR), and a scientific advisor for the World Health Organization (WHO).
In it, he examines many studies done since 2010 to find “RF exposure probably causes gliomas and neuromas and, given the human, animal and experimental evidence, I assert that, to a reasonable degree of scientific certainty, the probability that RF exposure causes gliomas and neuromas is high.”
7. Newsletter BERENIS – Special Issue January 2021
BERENIS, a group of scientific experts on electromagnetic fields appointed by the Swiss government, did a review of 10 years of research on the biological harm of radiofrequency radiation. In January 2021 they published their findings in this Special Issue Newsletter, and concluded that exposure to a “low dose” of non-ionizing electromagnetic fields may cause “severe health effects” in the young and elderly and in people with immune deficiencies or diseases.
8. Research on the Effects of Wireless Radiation Exposure on the Immune System
This compilation of research on the effects on the immune system from exposure to radiofrequency radiation consists of excerpts from a research review published in 2013 by Dr. Stanislaw Szmigielski in a peer-reviewed journal and a list of references to studies published since 2000.
An in-depth look at why Canada’s Safety Code 6 is one of the least protective radiation protection guidelines in the world and must be revised.
10. Substantial Evidence of Health Harm
A very short hyperlinked document that points to the emerging and historical “substantial evidence” of health harm from wireless radiation.
11. Why how Health Canada & the Wireless Industry Measure Emission Levels is misleading
This diagram, provided by Safe Living Technologies, shows us why the way Health Canada & the wireless industry measure radiation emission levels is misleading.
12. Wireless Hazards-Washington Spectator_ December 2020
This Washington DC-based investigative report offers a big picture glimpse of the regulatory corruption, industry deception and hazards inherent to wireless technology and 5G.